Where is

MAP OF THE PROVINCE

Organize your holiday

 archeology
 art and culture
 sea
 monuments and museums
 nature
 typical dishes and products
 sports and wellness
 tradition and religion

mobile

Visit the mobile version of the portal optimized for iPhone and Android

Twitter

Follow us on Twitter
Lascia un feedback per questo contenuto (en)

PALAZZO SENATORIO

 
Palazzo Senatorio

The Senate hall, also known as “Palazzo Cavarretta” stands on the site where the “Loggia” once stood. It was the seat of the Consolate of the Pisani. Originally built in the 15th century, renewed in the second half of the 17th century and completed in the early 18th century. It features a Baroque style façade. The work was at Don Giacomo Cavarretta’s expense by the plans of the architect Andrea Palma. In  the niches of the third order a statue of Our Lady of Trapani stands, to the left a statue of Saint John the Baptist and to the right one of Saint Albert, the works of Giuseppe Nolfo (1701-02). In 1828 two large encasements were mechanism. Today it is the seat of some municipal administrative buildings.

Vedi comune di appartenenza (en)